News

Automation solutions for smart buildings with 100% national production

Automation solutions for smart buildings with 100% national production 2048 1365 Only

With full control of the manufacturing process and quality of the product, ONLY has the technology to produce 90% of the product, with the remaining 10% – automatic insertion of SMD components -, produced in a Portuguese partner.

read more

ONLY Smart Buildings in Smart Home Show – Salão de Domótica

ONLY Smart Buildings in Smart Home Show – Salão de Domótica 1500 1122 Only

Once another edition of the Smart Home Show – Home Automation Show is over, ONLY Smart Buildings would like to thank everyone who visited our stand.

read more

Rolear renewed its partnership with ONLY

Rolear renewed its partnership with ONLY 1150 844 Only

Rolear renewed its partnership with ONLY Smart Buildings, a 100% national manufacturer of building automation solutions.

read more

SALTO Systems was present at BTL 2022

SALTO Systems was present at BTL 2022 2553 1440 Only

SALTO Systems was present at BTL 2022 and showed the latest innovations for the hospitality market.

read more

ONLY SMARTHOTEL in DecorHotel

ONLY SMARTHOTEL in DecorHotel 4675 1231 Only

The edition of DECORHOTEL’ LISBOA – Professional Project, Construction, Decoration, Equipment, Products and Services fair starts today, where you can find everything you need for the construction/remodeling of hotels and similar. ONLY Smart Hotel presents…

read more

ONLY / DUAL Collaboration Protocol

ONLY / DUAL Collaboration Protocol 2560 1915 Only

Enancer Electrónica, Lda signed a collaboration protocol with DUAL, a professional qualification service of the Portuguese-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The protocol is aimed at a partnership to promote the ONLY Smart Buildings brand…

read more

ONLY ShowRoom

ONLY ShowRoom 2560 1481 Only

On April 14, Enancer Electrónica, Lda representing the brand ONLY SmartBuildings inaugurated its ShowRoom at the premises in Braga. This space is intended for all your customers, partners and the general public who wish to…

read more

After production stopped due to the pandemic, the Fehst Group, a company based in Braga, resumes activity with new projects in progress.

After production stopped due to the pandemic, the Fehst Group, a company based in Braga, resumes activity with new projects in progress. 499 278 Only

The Fehst group, a company based in Braga specializing in the manufacture of car components, celebrates its 25th anniversary this month. The company had to adapt to new measures due to the coronavirus pandemic that…

read more

May 2020 is marked by the 25th anniversary of the Fehst Group.

May 2020 is marked by the 25th anniversary of the Fehst Group. 645 531 Only

It is time to look in perspective at the Group’s successful path, take stock of the vast work developed by everyone and celebrate the result! Several challenges were overcome in these 25 years. However, with…

read more

Only Smart Buildings

We do make

your life smarter

Contact Us

Enancer Electrónica, Lda.
Rua Max Grundig, 9
4705-820 Braga
PORTUGAL

tel. +351 253 221 484
info@only-smartbuildings.com
projects@only-smartbuildings.com (área comercial)
marketing@only-smartbuildings.com (área marketing)

Our contact in Germany
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Olaf Scharf
Am Eisick 16
63549 Ronneburg
Germany

Phone +49 60 48/95 17 59 0
oscharf@only-smartbuildings.com
tscharf@only-smartbuildings.com